Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIVVE!!!!!!!

Spring is inching its way to Provo. and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so rejuvenated!! I'm a whole new woman!! I love that it stays light till 7 at night, I love that I don't have to wear my ugly winter coat, I love that there are ducks walking on campus, I love hearing random people serenade me on random instruments as I walk to class, I love being able to run outside and I love being WARM!! Basically, life is good. :)

Not to mention, I finally got my girl scout cookies. And I spent the weekend with my grandparents. And I got a care package from my Mom. And I did well on my Church history test. And I found out I'm in the Provo cohort for the fall. And I got Five Guys for lunch. And tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. And I'm at the library being productive. clearly. Life couldn't be better. really. Ok, maybe it could, but this is pretty dang enjoyable!!The only way it would be better is if my prince charming made his guest appearance. But until then I am pleasantly satiated.

"Happiness consists not of having, but of being; not of possesing, but of enjoying!"
William George Jordan

Another quote that makes me happy because I love Hook:
Smee: I've just had an apostrophe.
Captain Hook: I think you mean an epiphany.
Smee: [gestures his fingers to his head] Lightning has just struck my brain.
Captain Hook: Well, that must hurt.

2 comments:

  1. I like the quotes at the end, Kate :) And I agree- when the weather is nice, it just seems like life is so good! And it is! Reminds me of this quote I read today, "The acceptance of the reality that we are in the Lord's loving hands is only a recognition that we have never really been anywhere else." Elder Maxwell
    Love you, Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you are happy! All of those things make me happy too! And I like that you wrote them in different colors (: And for the record I love Hook quotes

    ReplyDelete