My life pretty much.
No seriously though.
But most especially at this moment, the fact that I can sit inside my apartment or outside and it is pretty much the SAME temperature!! And it is just perfect!!!!! I am realizing how much I am affected by the weather, so the fact that it's getting warmer just lights me up inside!! I LOVE it!! Bring on the summer!!
I also feel like I have so much to be grateful for! So I want to write it down.
The semester is coming to a close and that brings to mind a few gratitude nuggets.
1. I'm so grateful for my roommates!! Even though I haven't seen a lot of them this semester, I feel like I learn so much from them all the time and I always feel like they're there to love and support me! How much better does it get?
2. I love the people in my major. They have made this journey so fun for me!
3. I am so incredibly grateful for supportive teachers!! I have had some truly marvelous examples of dedicated and inspiring teachers.
4. I'm grateful I'm at the end of my schooling and I'm happy with the decisions I've made. I love being in Elementary Education, and that is a wonderful feeling!
5. I'm SOO grateful for my family! I feel like everyday that goes by, I am more grateful for them and realize how lucky I am to have each of them in my life! It's so fun to have Elizabeth on my "daily call list" now :)
6. I'm grateful for everything that I'm learning about myself and about life through my trials. Even though they're not super fun, I recognize that there are things I can learn from them, so I am grateful.
7. I am grateful to live in such a beautiful place!!!! Although the weather can be crazy occasionally, it truly is a beautiful place and I love it!!
8. I love that I have a camera on my phone that I can put on my camera. It's awesome-saucesome.
9. I'm grateful for my love of people. Life is so much more enjoyable when you are able to enjoy people :)
10. I love good music. I've had a few songs on repeat the past couple days. Just gets me goin!!
I feel like I could go on much longer, but I's gots to go!
peace and blessins.