Thursday, September 6, 2012

I can see why people do this....

I guess teaching is like everything else in life. Lots of highs and lows. You just get the highs and lows of 25 little people for 6 hours every day, so I think it feels a little more intense at times. But yesterday and today have been near the high's of those days. Granted highs still include students ignoring me refusing to come out of the bathroom and crying, but it's still just really great. I thoroughly enjoy my students. I love seeing how their minds work and trying to make things exciting for them! I love having little moments with kids one on one where I get a smile out of them or they tell me something they're really excited about! I have already spent a lot of time with these kids and I'll be spending a lot more time with them and I'm already attached! So when the times get tough, I just want to remember that there are days where I do like it and where all the work and stress is totally worth it!

Keep calm and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment