Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just some cuteness

I try to write down at least one thing that my students say every day that made me smile or laugh. I just thought I'd share some of the recent ones. Just for a little laugh :)


"Man. My mom packed me some carrots. She thought I would want nutrition but I didn't want any nutrition!"

"We're a big fan of Pepsi and the Denver Broncos."

(Who are some heroes in our community?) "Vultures. If we didn't have them there would be dead animals everywhere!" 

"I know who Martin Luther King is. He was a good guy til white guys shot him"

(Talking about the Earth mantle) That stuff is HOT! If you get that stuff in your mouth it's gonna be HO-OT!" 

Walking outside after school randomly...."You're welcome for lighting up your life Ms. Erekson. Get it? Lighting Up!" Me-"Uh....I don't get it..." "Ugh...."

"This movies so happy I've got a happy look on my face!" 

Until next time.....
Try not to be jealous you don't teach second grade 
:) 

1 comment: